Sunday 23 June 2013

Nail Polish Organisation

I never really kept my nail polishes organised nicely and neatly because I never really had anywhere to put them all. However, recently this all changed when I bought a shelf exclusively for my nail polishes, I chose a shelf made by String.

This meant I finally could organise all my nail polishes nicely and in a way that it would be easy to find whatever I was looking for.


String shelf with nail polish

 I decided to go for colour coding rather than organising by brand and I think that was the best way to do it! 

Colour coded nail polish on string shelf

The nail polishes are lined up 3 deep. No more time wasted searching for the right colour!

Organised Nail Polish

Hues of Pink
I have a lot of pinks!

Anyone have any better ways of organising their polishes?

Thanks for reading!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment